All of our packaging is reusable or recyclable! Here's how to dispose of the various pieces in your delivery.
Snap Kitchen cooler bags (if applicable):
- Remove all contents of the bag including the meals and ice gel packs
- Leave the bag (empty and clean) in your normal delivery location and we will pick them up each week and replace it with your next SnapKitchen order.
Lids & meal trays:
- Remove the labels from each container
- Clean, rinse, and dry the containers
- Recycle where plastic is accepted
We use ice gel packs, filled with an environmentally safe, non-toxic mixture. You can reuse these packs, or, if you’re committed to disposing of them, here’s how we recommend doing so:
- Let your gel pack fully thaw
- With scissors, cut open a corner of the gel pack and dispose of it in the waste bin
- Rinse, and then recycle the film with other soft plastics
Note: We recommend not to drain your gel packs into your kitchen sink.
Boxes & cardboard liners (if applicable):
- Recycle where paper products are accepted