Not at this time. The Snap Kitchen App will not available or supported for any Android device (all versions).
We apologize for the inconvenience that this may cause you and want to ensure you that you can still access your account anytime through our website. You may also create your own app using the instructions below.
If you are one of our Snap Pass or On Demand customers and use the app to make orders through a Snap Kitchen store, you may now access your account by logging on to local.snapkitchen.com. The same username and password that you used on the app will work on this website. You may also create your own app using the instructions below.
If you are one of our Shipping customers, you may now access your account by logging on to snapkitchen.com. You will most likely need to reset your password if you have never our website before. To speed up the process, please contact our Customer Care department and request that they reset your snapkitchen.com password for you.
- EMAIL: Snapcare@SnapKitchen.com – your email will be answered within 24 - 48 Business Hours, Monday through Friday
- CHAT: Chat is available Monday through Friday, 9 am to 5 pm CST
- PHONE: (833) 798-1600 – phones are open Monday through Friday, 9 am to 5 pm CST
If you still prefer to use an app as opposed to a website, Android users have the capability to create an app using a URL.
- Open App Template. Click on "Create App Now" button or go directly to AppsGeyser.com and choose a Website App template.
- Input Your Site URL. (snapkitchen.com)
- Customize App Layout.
- Add Social Features.
- Name Your App.
- Choose an Icon.
- Publish App on Google Play